Advanced Bathtub Refinishing Warranty Information
LIMITED WARRANTY. Bathtubs, wall tile, and fiberglass fixtures are warranted for a period of five years, against peeling or other failure of adhesion of the refinishing materials. Bathroom sinks are warranted for a period of one year against failures of adhesion. The following conditions will void your warranty:
In the event of a failure covered under this warranty, Advanced Bathtub Refinishing will, at our option, either repair the failed area or re-refinish the entire fixture. Caulk, plumbing, and shower doors are not warranted. ADVANCED BATHTUB REFINISHING MUST BE NOTIFIED WITHIN TEN DAYS OF THE DAMAGE TO REPAIR BEFORE IT GETS WORSE. If your coating gets a chip and you fail to call us, it may eventually peel causing us to have to refinish a larger portion of the fixture or possibly the entire fixture at your expense, so please call us at the first sign of damage.
- The surface must not be allowed to remain continuously wet from items such as bath mats left on the surface without drying between use, or drippy faucets.
- The fixture must not be used for water storage or contain standing water for extended periods of time. Damage caused by continuous wetness from leaking or dripping plumbing.
- Damage, chips, nicks, caused by sharp or falling objects or misuse.
- Staining or discoloration from chemicals, industrial bleaches, rust, hair dyes or the use of abrasive cleaners.
- Movement of the substructure resulting in cracks or splits in the refinished surface.
- Degradation of the refinished surface caused by lack of cleaning.
- Leaving masking tape stuck to a refinished surface for long period of time.
Travel charges will apply if the fixture is located out of Austin. If any problems occur, please notify us right away so we can take care of it ASAP.
CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS: use only non-abrasive, liquid cleaners on your new surface. Spray cleaners such as Comet Bathroom or Fantastic which do not contain abrasives, or chlorine and are safe to use on refinished surfaces. For best results, spray the surface and let it penetrate three minutes before wiping. 409 also works really well.
COLOR: The standard color that A.B.R. uses is china white. If you would rather have a different color other than china white, we must be notified in advance so we can order the color for you. The cost for a special order color is $39. If we refinish your fixture in china white and you do not like the color, we will refinish the fixture to a color that you specify and must approve of at a cost of $39 + Ĺ of the regular price of refinishing that fixture, as we essentially have to do the job over again.
PLUMBING: Our technicians are not plumbers. They are not licensed, equipped, trained or authorized to do plumbing. The only fixtures we will attempt are the overflow and the drain, and we do not guarantee drain removal, sometimes a plumber has to be called out if the drain hasnít been replaced in over five years.
CURE TIME: The fixture must cure for at least 24 hours AFTER the job is complete. Please do not use the fixture during this time even if it seems dry to the touch! Final cure time can take up to seven days.
TERMS: Payment due at the completion of the job.
TRANSFER OF WARRANTY: warranty is transferable within the first year. The new owner must understand and abide by these conditions in order for A.B.R. to maintain the warranty.
Advanced Bathtub Refinishing, Austin, Texas